If you provide us with your information while using the site, we will use it only in a way that is described here and is in accordance with these rules. From time to time we update these rules. The current version is always published on the website.
We collect and use certain information about individuals so that we could offer them products and services and some functions on this site. We also collect this information in order to better understand how users use this website and to be able to display relevant information in time.
What information do we collect?
At each registration, login, purchase of a product or service, and every time someone visits this website, we collect certain information in a manner that it is described in the following paragraphs.
Information provided by the user:
• Identifying information (such as name and e-mail address) that you enter when you register, participate in various activities on the website, which is, for example, inserting images and captions, uploading videos or participate in discussions on the website.
• When you visit our site, we can send one or more files called a "cookie" to your computer - it is a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters that uniquely identifies your browser.
• We use two types of cookies, permanent and disposable.
• A permanent "cookie" file remains on your hard drive even after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our site. Persistent cookies can be removed (please follow the instructions in the help section of your browser).
• One-time cookie files are temporary and are deleted once you close your browser.
You can reset your browser so that no cookies are accepted, or so that it indicates their acceptance. Some functions of our websites, however, may not be fully functional, if the function "accept cookies" is turned off.
• During each display of the website your browser automatically reports to our server some of the information
• When you register on our site or in its view, our servers record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit a web site.
• These server logs (called "log files") can contain information, such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLS, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, number of pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
How we use this information
If you provide us with your personally identifiable information, we will use it to ensure the functionality of the website and to provide you with functions that you need. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily share online (in discussion forums, blogs, in your personal profile, etc.) are publicly accessible and may be collected and used by other people. Any pictures, videos that you choose to share, can be distributed over the internet and other media and may be available to the general public. We can use your e-mail address for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as to inform you about major changes to our site, or to provide customer service). We use personal information as well as some non-personal information (such as anonymous user data, cookies, IP addresses, type of browser, dates of clicks, etc.) so that we can improve the quality and design of the provided services, create new features and events. For this purpose we store, track and analyze user behaviour, settings, and trends.
We also reserve the right to disclose personal information and / or non-personally identifiable information, which
We also reserve the right to disclose personal information and / or non-personally identifiable information, which we consider, in good faith, appropriate or necessary in the case of ensuring compliance with our terms and Conditions, in the case of protection against the impending violation of the terms and Conditions or the law, in the investigation of claims and third party claims in the case of charges, with the help of the police or state organisations, to protect the security or integrity of our websites and services, and in the exercise or protection of the rights, property or personal safety of company, our staff, our users or others.
You can, of course, refuse to fill in personal identification information through our services, in this case, we don't have to be capable to provide you with certain services. You can update or correct your personal profile information and set your contact e-mail at any time by visiting your account profile page. Please note that some files uploaded by users on our site can not be removed and remain subject to our terms and Conditions.
We will take reasonable steps in the protection of your privacy and safety (for example, we will be requesting a unique password from you) to verify your identity before providing you with access to profile or/and we make adjustments to your site. You are responsible at all times for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information.
The last modifications were carried out on: the 18. December, 2018.